At Basile Plastic Surgery & Wellness, we are taking the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) seriously. We want to respect the recommendations on confinement, while following state and federal recommendations, however, we will take extra precaution in planning our schedules to keep a low volume in our office at any given time, screening patients and thoroughly sanitizing. Furthermore, none of our staff is allowed to come to work with any signs or symptoms that would pose a risk to others. We are informed of all updates through FL Department of Public Health and the CDC and will continue to open under the standards set forth by them. If the time comes, when medical practices like ours are asked to close, we will gladly be compliant. In the meantime, we will continue our medical services to you and will include the following:
- Medical grade sanitizer wiping of common areas including doorknobs, phones, etc. every hour.
- Curbside pickup of products- call to purchase over the phone, text or call when you arrive and we will bring your purchases to your car
- If you would like, text us when you arrive for your treatment/service, wait in your car, and we will text you when you can go straight to your procedure room to avoid waiting in the sitting area. The phone number to text us is 904-907-5022
- Please refrain from bringing others inside with you to your appointment in order to reduce public exposure.
- Please do not come to our office or go out in public if you have any of the following:
- Fever, respiratory symptoms or flu like symptoms
- Exposure to persons who have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or had a known exposure or a pending test result
- Any international travel of you or a family member within the last 2 weeks or travel to other hotspots throughout the US, that are mentioned on the news, and locally including the greater Atlanta area.
By slowing the spread of Coronavirus, our hospitals will be unburdened so they may care for those at greatest risk. Sadly, the COVID-19 illness could hurt our elderly and immunocompromised population the most. So, while we are social creatures by nature, the fewer interactions we have over the next few weeks the better. You can reschedule any consults & procedures in the next month without cost or concern. I‘m sure there will be a large demand when we pick back up in the coming weeks to months, but we will do everything we can to get our patients past, present and future the attention they deserve. Right now it looks like COVID-19 is 10 times more dangerous than the flu. So until science catches up, the best medicine is social distancing. It’s an act of generosity, selflessness, altruism and community.
Please stay safe, live smart and take advice from our leaders. I am always here to help so feel free to reach out to me with any questions or concerns.